ADVENTURE IN THE TREES
For more information and bookings, please contact the activities company directly
- Address: Carretera TF-24 La Esperanza – El Teide, km 16 – Las Lagunetas. CP: 38290 – El Rosario, Santa Cruz de Tenerife
- Web: https://www.forestalparktenerife.es/
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone Number: +34 630 385 742
Discount applayable for purchases of at least 2 tickets. Bookings must be requested at least 24 hours in advance through our website with the PROMO CODE: TOPCAR2019. Current rental agreement with TopCar must be presented to access to the booked activity, in which the discount have been requested.
Children under 13 years old must be always acompanied by an adult (15 years old) on height activities. Not suitable for people with a weight superior than 130 Kg.
Not suitable for pregnant women for their own safety.
Activity not suitable for people with physical functional diversity (for more details, consult with the corganization).
Comfortable and warm sportswear (long trousers, sweatshirt, raincoat) are mandatory.
Long hair must be pulled back.
Closed sports shoes with a good hold must be woren. Sandals or flip flops are not permitted.
Sports gloves (cycling or fitness) are recommended.
Small back pack or hip pack for your personal belongings is recommended.
If you want to take advantage of the time in Tenerife, come and enjoy the largest adventure park on the Canary Islands, Forestal Park Tenerife, located at the gates of the Teide National Park, at 1,400 m height, in one of the most representative natural landscapes: the Canarian Pine Forest, in the protected landscape of La Lagunetas.
In our Forest Adventure Park Tenerife you will slide down the longest zip-line of the Canary Islands, with more than 230m of length, you will also climb up to 30 m. over the ground and feel like Tarzan jumping from our vines. More than two hours of adrenaline and self-improvement with your family, friends, partner, co-workers etc.
Contact with nature, adventure sports and lots of fun in the Forestal Park Tenerife:
-Family circuit: children must be at least 5 years old a 1,10 m height. It is formed by 3 different circuits with a maximum height of 13 m and an approximate duration of 2 hours.
-Sports circuit: children must be at least 10 years old and 1,45 mheight. It is formed by 5 circuits and contains the longest zip-line of the Canary Islands (230m). Its highest point is 30 meters high and the circuit lasts approximately 3 hours.
The circuits include:
- Personal protective equipment (harness) - safety introductions with a test circuit taught by a monitor of the Forestal Park Tenerife.
- Safety talk which includes a test circuit, everything taught by a monitor of the Forestal Park Tenerife.
- The completion of one of the circuits (family or sport) once.
- Accidents and liability insurance.
- All the participants should agree with the conditions ot the Forestal Park Tenerife.