ANNEX-01 QUALITY POLICY
TopCar is a car hire company founded in the 80's in the Canary Islands, becoming during our more than 35 years of experience a reference for thousands of visitors who have entrusted us with a key part of their holidays.
At TopCar we work under rigorous quality standards and our commitment towards constant improvement has prompted us to adopt a management model in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015.
The general guidelines of the Quality Policy state:
- To make quality, safety and honesty the main values of the TopCar brand.
- To be aware of and meet the needs and expectations of our customers, as well as the legal and regulatory requirements applicable in each case.
- Availability of a modern and renewed fleet of vehicles, including the latest technological advances and models of the most prestigious brands.
- To maximise customer satisfaction, with a documented method for considering and quantifying, as far as possible, the degree of customer satisfaction.
- To involve suppliers in the achievement and improvement of Quality.
- To address the management of resources, both human and in terms of infrastructure and the working environment, to achieve conformity with the requirements of the product defined by the client.
- To analyse any faults and errors that occur in order to eliminate their causes and thus avoid their repetition in the future.
- Inform the client, with as much advance notice as possible, of any incidents that may occur in the provision of the service and thus minimise the impact that these may have.
- To strive for continuous improvement in the efficiency of our production and management processes to enable us to be competitive in terms of our quality-price ratio.
- To involve our staff, with their contributions, in the achievement of Continuous Improvement.
TopCar's Management declares its commitment to Quality through this Quality Policy, and undertakes to promote it at all levels of the company, and to provide the necessary resources for its fulfilment.